ComNet CNFE1005M2 10/100Mbps Ethernet Electrical to Optical Media Converter, Standard, DC, 1310nm, ST Connector, 2 Fibers, Multimode
Also known as: C4-FE1005M2, CCN-CNFE1005M2
The ComNet Ethernet CNFE100X media converter series are one-channel Ethernet electrical to optical media converters. These auto-negotiating devices accept a 10/100Mbps electrical input and convert this to a 100 Mbps optical output. This series of media converters use multimode and single-mode optical fiber and one and two fiber SC and ST optical connectors. LED indicators confirm operational status. All models are environmentally hardened with no electrical or optical adjustments (Plug and Play). Packaged in the exclusive ComNet ComFit housing, the standard size units may be either wall or rack mounted. Models within the series are also available in a small size. The units are powered by an included 8-15VDC power supply.
- Standard size
- ST optical connectors
- 2 fiber design
- DC powered
- 1310nm wavelength
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet: 10/100 BASE-T/TX electrical port; 100 BASE-FX optical port
- Electrical port supports Auto-Negotiation for 10 Mbps or 100 Mbps, full duplex or half duplex data.
- Optical port supports 100 Mbps full duplex data
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover
- Distances up to: 3 km (2 mi) Multimode; 20 km (12 mi) Single Mode
- Transparent to data encoding/compatible with major data protocols
- Tested and certified by an independent laboratory for full compliance with the environmental requirements (ambient operating temperature, mechanical shock, vibration, humidity with condensation, high-line/low-line voltage conditions and transient voltage protection) of NEMA TS-1/TS-2 and CALTRANS Traffic Signal Control Equipment Specifications
- Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events.
- No in-field optical adjustments required
- LED Indicators
- Standard size is hot-swappable rack module
- Standard size is interchangeable between stand-alone or rack mount use ComFit
- IEEE 802.3 compliant
- Lifetime Warranty