Bosch DS950 High Performance Detector, 15' x 15' Coverage, 10.525GHzUPC: 782695002100
Also known as: DS-DS950, BOS-DS950
The Bosch DS950 detector provides excellent catch performance and freedom from false alarms with five layers of detection (including look-down zone), patented passive infrared, and microwave processing.
The DS950 operates at 10.525 GHz and provides 15 m x 15 m (50 ft x50 ft) coverage. The unit provides supervised microwave and PIR, anti-masking feature, selectable sensitivity, five mounting options, and draft and insect immunity.
- Provides 15 m x 15 m (50 ft x 50 ft) coverage.
- Five layers of detection including look-down zone
- Supervised microwave and PIR
- Anti-masking feature
- Selectable PIR sensitivity
- Five mounting options
- Draft and insect immunity
- Motion Monitor supervision
- Alarm memory
- Microwave Inhibit
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 7.1 cm x 5.6 cm (5 in. X 2.8 in. X 2.2 in.)
- Material: High impact ABS plastic enclosure
- Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) Immunity: No alarm or setup on critical frequencies in the range from 26 MHz to 950 MHz at 50 V/m.
- Location: Surface or corner mount
- Internal Pointability: +2 to -10 vertical, 10 horizontal (Unit is shipped with lookdown lens masked)
- Alarm: Form C reed relay rated at 3.0 W, 125 mA at 28 VDC for resistive loads
- Tamper: Normally closed (cover in place). Contacts rated at 28 VDC, 125 mA maximum
- Trouble: Solid state output, shorts to ground (-) when the detector is in a supervision trouble condition. Maximum current load is 25 mA, Vsat at 10 mA = 0.5 VDC
- Current Draw: 22 mA nominal at 12 VDC
- Voltage (Input): 9 VDC to 15 VDC