BioScrypt 4GSTL 4G V-Station Lite Reader - Base ModelThe BioScrypt 4GSTL is a Base Model 4G V-Station Lite Reader with a 500 dpi Optical Sensor, designed for multi-factor authentication through fingerprint scanning and pin entry.
The 4G V-Station Lite is the smallest biometric form-factor in the 4G product lineup, making it ideal for mullion or single gang mounting requirements. Also, this device is IP-65 rated, making it suitable for interior and exterior operation.
The 4G V-Station Lite is ideal for large and small deployments. With all the features you've come to expect and trust from the 4G V-Series and the new, smaller form factor of the 4G V-Station Lite, there's no reason to choose any other name than BioScrypt.
- Full Color 1.5" LCD screen
- Single or Dual factor authentication via fingerprint and pin pad input
- Large template storage capacity (5,000 in 1:N; 25,000 in 1:1)
- Integrated PIN pad and 3 navigation keys
- 500 DPI optical fingerprint sensors ensures high quality templates
- IP connectivity
- IP65 rating allows indoor and outdoor capabilities
- Tamper Detection