Alarm Lock PG21MSThe ALARM-LOCK-PG21MS is a magnetic contact controlled door alarm for surface mounting on a door or door frame. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant, and theater doors.
The PG21MS, which features a metallic silver finish, is designed to continually monitor the status of a door. When opened, the protected door triggers an alarm sounder, an optional strobe or can activate another device via a Form-C relay.
- New designer look
- Always Armed Mode
- Standard Arming Mode
- Status Indicator - RED when armed
- Entry Delay Time Options - 15 sec., 1 min. 15 sec., 3 min. 15 sec.
- Self-contained and dual-tamper supervised
- Convenient No-Cut jumpers
- Improved sweeping siren over 95db
- Visual magnetic alignment mode, eliminates templates
- Long-life 9V battery powered (supplied); Low battery alert
- Non-strobe version also available with new and improved features
- CER rim cylinder for exterior arming/disarming