Alarm Lock PG21MSSThe Alarm Lock PG21MSS magnetic contact controlled door alarm with strobe for surface mounting on a door or door frame. Typical applications include emergency fire escape doors, nursing home stairwell doors, rear restaurant and theater doors. The PG21MSS is designed to continually monitor the status of a door. When opened, the protected door triggers an alarm sounder, an optional strobe or can activate another device via a Form-C relay. The unit features a metallic silver finish.
- Max-Flex Terminals, allowing for any or all of the following:
- Continuous power with the addition of an external power supply
- Multiple door monitoring permitted with built-in external reed switches
- Security Door Lock and Alarm Status Indicator The LED will indicate RED when armed.
- Entry Delay Time Options include 15 seconds, 1 minute 15 seconds &
- 3 minutes 15 seconds
- Sleek model design key-activated door alarm for use on standard size and narrow stile doors
- Unauthorized use of door causes alarm to sound and activates LED indicator
- Options include continuous alarm, minute shutdown with auto reset and exit/entry delay
- Uses standard mortise cylinder
- Tamper switch supervised
- For exterior key control, optional RIM cylinder may be used
- Metallic silver or duronodic finish
- Optional Strobe unit (shown) PG21MSS/PG21MBS units include a highly visible amber strobe will flash when unit goes into alarm