Alarm Lock 715X28X88The Alarm Lock 715X28X88 is a non-handed, delayed egress, electronic exit door locking push bar system. Arming is accomplished by actuating the deadbolt using a 1-1/8" rim cylinder (not included). When armed, depressing the push bar will release the deadbolt and sound an immediate alarm, however the deadlatch will prevent the door from opening until the 15-second exit delay has expired. Provisions are made for instant alarmed exit in the event of actual emergencies, such as smoke, fire, power failure, etc., using auxiliary detection equipment.
The 715X28X88 has a standard aluminum finish and is equipped with a remote interface and alarm indicator relay. A standard 9V alkaline battery is provided. This battery must be installed at all times for proper operation of the unit. An LED on the Control Box indicates that the unit is armed.
- 15-second delayed egress
- Meets NFPA101 Life Safety Code
- Local smoke-detector input (easy key reset)
- Selectable alarm: continuous or two-minute shutdown
- Exterior key control (requires additional rim cylinder)
- Audible low-battery indication
- Visual armed indicator LED (on Control Box)
- Piercing electronic siren (95dB at 10 feet)
- Full 1 throw deadbolt with rotating steel inserts